Grains Australia’s strategic priorities are to:
|Engage and communicate to develop priorities for the grains industry|
|Establish and maintain market-driven grain variety classification systems|
|Provide services to maintain or improve trade and market access|
|Analyse market and consumer trends to understand demand and identify priorities|
|Ensure technical support and training for customers and stakeholders|
Consultation with industry
Consulting widely across the Australian grains industry and all commodities, Grains Australia works collaboratively to establish priorities that ensure net benefit to the overall industry.
Specific priorities for Grains Australia’s services are guided by industry engagement through several mechanisms.
Working closely with Grains Australia’s Councils
Working with members of Grains Australia’s Advisory Committee
- Grains Research & Development Corporation (GRDC) – Grains Australia’s Member Organisation
- GrainGrowers Limited (GGL)
- Grain Producers Australia (GPA)
Collaboration and consultation with grains industry organisations and groups
- Australian Oilseeds Federation (AOF)
- Grain Trade Australia (GTA)
- Australian Export Grains Innovation Centre (AEGIC)
Please contact us for more information about our strategic priorities.